THE SPECTRUM EYE CENTRE RESPONSE CONCERN OF COVID-19.
As eye health care providers, we take the situation of COVID -19 very seriously. As eye doctors, we rely on information which is proven and backed by science. We are closely monitoring and adhering to the advice given by Saskatchewan and Canadian and WHO health officials.
Our commitment to putting the health and safety of our patients and staff first is unwavering. We have always taken pride in the cleanliness of our clinics and, as an extra precautionary measure, are:
- Increasing the frequency of sanitation processes for all medical equipment and tools before each patient.
- Introducing sanitization protocols to all clinic touchpoints including, but not limited to, door handles, desks, display units, and payment terminals
- Enhancing the cleaning and sanitization process for all display frames, mirrors, and sample products.
- Imposing mandatory self-quarantine for all staff and Optometrists who have travelled outside of Canada
- Inserting sanitizer dispensers in all eye centres.
- Removing all magazines from our waiting rooms along with children toys.
- Additionally, we continue to practice good hygiene by demanding our doctors and staff to wash their hands before and after seeing a patient with anti-bacterial soap or to use a high-percentage alcohol hand sanitizer.